Railfuture Annual National Conference
Every Passenger Matters – Railfuture Annual Conference
Saturday 21st September 2019, 10am – 4:30pm (registration from 9:30am)
St Michael’s Church Centre, Bristol, BS34 8PD (just five minutes from Bristol Parkway Station)
Sponsored by Cross Country Trains
What is it about?
This year’s annual conference focuses on one of the most important topics currently talked about in the rail industry, inclusion and accessibility. With businesses of all sizes adopting and developing new techniques to improve accessibility for passengers on the network, our keynote speakers will provide valuable insight on various topics, as well as networking opportunities to help develop your business. This is one not to be missed.
You can also join in the conversation on social media using #rfconference
We’ve confirmed a number of high-profile speakers – you can read more here (link to Biographies page). The day will be chaired by Stephen Brookes MBE, who is a rail sector champion for the minister for disabled people.
- Matthew Golton, Deputy Managing Director, Great Western Railway
- Lorna Brown-Owens, Access and Inclusion Manager, Network Rail – Shaping Accessibility: How Network Rail will put passengers first)
- Richard Gibson, Communications Manager, CrossCountry Trains
- A representative from British Transport Police
- Jon Harris, Integrated Transport and Accessibility Manager, West Midlands Trains – Putting Passengers First – Supporting the Door to Door journey – An insight into West Midlands Trains ‘Stations as Places, Personalised Travel Planning and Equality perspective
Tickets give you admission to the conference and includes Complimentary refreshments available throughout the day and a buffet lunch. Bookings close on Thursday 19th September.
- £25.00 – General admission for members and non-members
- £15.00 – 16-25 Railcard Holder
For further details about the conference please email email@example.com.
How can I help?