Following on from the release of the Integrated Rail Plan which highlighted £96bn worth of infrastructure investment, Rail North will bring together the leaders and key decision makers to discuss the plans, priorities and wider strategies in place to deliver a world class transport network.
Rail North will focus on the delivery of the major projects within the region, which include:
- £3bn TransPennine Upgrade
- West Yorkshire Rail Strategy
- £100m Darlington Station Expansion
- £84 million package to increase reliability of trains in Greater Manchester and the North
- Trackside upgrades, platform extensions for longer trains and bigger depots across the region
- £200m investment into the mass-transit scheme in West Yorkshire
With keynote presentations and a panel discussion, the event will provide first hand information and assist you with the information to position your company to take advantage of the many opportunities the project will bring
To find out how you can be involved email email@example.com, or call 0161 519 8950.