- This event has passed.
Light Rail – a focus on interiors, infrastrucutre and design
30th January 2020 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Taking place at the prestigious National Transport Design Centre at Coventry University, this is an event is for anyone involved in light rail with a particular emphasis on the human factors and passenger needs that must be considered when designing for the end user .
Companies involved in commissioning light rail design, specifying designs, design or manufacturer of street furniture, passenger shelters, digital systems, passenger information boards, ticketing – architects, designers, manufacturers, civils engineers – this event is for you!
- National Transport Design Centre – Paul Herriotts, Professor of Transport Design, NTDC
- UKTram – Craig’O Brien, Engineering Manager
- Coventry City Council – Nicola Small, Senior Programme Manager
- WMG Very Light Rail, Nick Mallinson, VLR Programme Manager, University of Warwick
- Midland Metro Alliance – Rose Rees, Head of Engagement & Skills
- Qi Managed Services – Paul Tyrrell, CEO
Terms & Conditions: Free to full paying members of the community. For companies who have registered to be part of the community as a free member, a £150 +VAT fee will be charged. You will receive a payment link and this must be paid prior to the event.
Sponsored by: National Transport Design Centre