Eurostar, the high-speed passenger rail service linking the UK with mainland Europe, today unveils a new picture gallery celebrating travellers’ memorable imagery from the past 25 years. The gallery features contributions from well-known Eurostar travellers across the worlds of cuisine, sport, fashion, drama and the music industry, including Dame Kelly Holmes, Henry Holland, Russell Tovey, Lily Cole and the presenters of Magic Radio.
As Eurostar celebrates its 25th year, customers are invited to upload their favourite pictures from their own Eurostar trips since the launch of service in 1994 to be in with a chance of winning one of 25 pairs of Eurostar tickets. There are also images from Eurostar colleagues from across the years, showing the evolution of the international rail service and significant moments from its history.
- Raymond Blanc OBE visiting his maman during a recent trip to France.
- Dame Kelly Holmes in Paris joining the Dame Kelly Holmes Trust at the end of their London to Paris bike ride.
- Henry Holland captures House of Holland’s latest collection out and about on the streets of Paris
- Lily Cole captures a band during a boat trip around Amsterdam.
- Russell Tovey in Paris with the Eiffel Tower in the background.
- Presenters Ronan Keating, Harriet Scott, Angie Greaves, Richard Allinson and Lynn Parsons took part in a live broadcast for Magic Radio on a board a Eurostar train.
- Clemence Poesy takes in the sunset from the top of the Centre Pompidou.
- Alex Lawther inside Paris’ Museé Galliera.
Richard Sherwood, Customer Engagement Director, said: “For 25 years Eurostar has provided a unique travel experience where our customers can relax and enjoy the journey from the moment they step on board. The lead up to our anniversary is a great opportunity to celebrate the memorable moments that our customers have enjoyed whilst travelling with us or when visiting our destinations using our high-speed connection between the centres of European cities.”
The gallery can be viewed online at https://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/25years/your-stories.