Founded in 2013, Nimble Media is a full-service multi-media marketing company which specialises in event management, marketing, public relations, creative and publishing.
At Nimble Media, we are passionate about communicating your messages across many platforms and engaging your audience – while delivering measurable value and tangible results. We always take the time to find out what makes your company or brand tick and to ensure your message is heard loud and clear, both within your sector or market and further afield.
The team here at Nimble Media believes every project should receive the same levels of attention to detail, the same levels of commitment, the same focus and energy: no matter what the scale.
Nimble Media are responsible for a number of key industry events including; the Big Rail Diversity Challenge in support of Women in Rail and the promotion of gender diversity within the UK Rail sector; and the Women in Rail Awards, celebrating companies and individuals who promote and campaign for increased gender diversity within the UK Rail industry.
Nimble Media is the UK agency for marketing and communications for Spanish train builder CAF (Construcciones Y Auxiliar De Ferrocarriles) breaking the news in 2017 across national press that they were to build a factory in Wales.
What makes Nimble Media different?
● We are a dedicated team of media professionals who deliver bespoke marketing and communications services at a cost-effective price.
● We are not a big corporate firm with layers of middle management and fancy city-based offices, and this is reflected in our pricing (in fact – we make our own tea!).
● We only take on work we are confident of delivering.
● We are full of ideas and our campaigns always reflect this, from pitch to completion.
● We specialise in providing seamless project management across a diverse range of media sectors.