If you'd like to feature in our RBDOnlineDirectory, please contact Dan via email - email@example.com
Covo-Rail | Hugh Logan Engineering
Hugh Logan Engineering has been at the forefront of design and innovation of pedestrian guardrails for over 30 years, recently launching the innovative, easy-to-install Covo-Rail.
Hugh Logan Engineering is part of the James Cowie Group of companies and is proud to have served the UK with engineering, fabrication and structural steelwork services for more than 58 years. The firm operates with traditional family values, putting great customer service first and using UK manufactured materials wherever possible.
Hugh Logan Engineering has developed COVO-RAIL™, a system that is cleverly designed to enable social distancing as well as allowing the free flow of fresh air in all weather conditions- offering protection during all seasonal environments.
The CE-certified COVO-RAIL system is fully compliant with UK building standards for all elements. It is the most adaptable pop-up sheltered portable queueing system available, with no planning permission required.
You can find out how this new product will make a difference to the rail industry by reading the guest writer piece here.
How it worksRead more
Why choose the Covo-RailTM queuing system?
- - Social distancing compliant
- - No planning permission required
- - Pop-up installation – no permanent fixings
- - Suitable for a range of ground/surfaces
- - Flexible, modular construction
- - CE-certified, compliant with UK building standards
- - Local installation network throughout the UK
- - Quality UK manufacturing and raw materials