The final few places are remaining for the Digital Railway Industry Conference on the evening of 25 June and day of 26 June 2019 at the University of Birmingham’s Elgar Concert Hall.
Attendance is free of charge and delegates will learn more about and can contribute to what must be at the centre of all the rail industry’s activities – delivering a better service for passengers and freight users.
The conference brings together around 300 delegates including rail operators, suppliers, and other industry organisations in the rail sector. Speakers include:
- Andrew Haines, Chief Executive, Network Rail
- Alex Burrows, Managing Director, BCRRE, University of Birmingham
- Prof. Andy Schofield, Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Head of the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, UoB
- Stuart Calvert, Interim Managing Director, Group Digital Railway, Network Rail
- Meliha Duymaz, Route Managing Director, Network Rail Anglia
- And many more!
Digital Railway will have a transformational impact to our rail network. Customers will see early and clear benefits in terms of increased rail system capacity and resilience, and reduced reactionary delays. Train operators and their owning groups will see greater certainty around future costs, and increased customer satisfaction. This can achieved through early and constructive engagement with the wider supply chain, and a sustained partnership between train operators, local Network Rail routes and local Digital Rail deployment projects – topics that will be covered at the Conference.