The Advance Consultancy Ltd
Advance, like many businesses, are adapting, innovating, learning and unlearning to different ways of working in the current environment. We understand that whilst the COVID-19 crisis has disrupted all the sectors where complex projects can be found, particularly transport and infrastructure, in the short and medium term, it will also have many long term affects for you, your team and your business. During this period change Advance can support and challenge you, to develop the resilience and capacity to manage yourself, your teams and organisations; now and in the future.
We offer range of services including:
- Advice and guidance to lead teams and organisations; to develop, monitor and manage fast moving situations.
- A structured diagnosis, tailored to capture specific areas of inquiry, to identify views, experiences and ideas to drive your team forward.
- Behavioural profiling to build greater insight of the communication style of your colleagues/team members, particularly useful during periods of remote working.
- Tailored programmes to support your business operations now but align with longer term business strategy.
- Coaching and mentoring for management teams to improve stakeholder engagement, problem-solving and decision-making.
- Bringing teams and organisations back together to reset/restart/recuperate/regenerate businesses or projects/programmes after periods of shutdown.
- Critical programme review to support re-scheduling of projects and programmes post shut-down or COVID-19 induced delays.
The Advance Consultancy Ltd has been operating as an SME consultancy in complex project sectors for over 25 years and has significant experience in helping organisations build successful teams and effective leadership. We do this from a perspective of team collaboration, mutual respect and trust that is reflected in our values of RESPECT, CHALLENGE and DELIVER.
More details of our capabilities, approach and services can be found on our website at www.advance-consultancy.com. We challenge and supports our clients to deliver successful and commercially effective outcomes in complex projects in four core areas: Direction and Culture, Collaboration and Team Development, Designing and Managing Transition & Winning and Awarding Work.
If you or your team would benefit from additional support to help guide you through this current period of change and uncertainty, or you would like to find out about how Advance’s capabilities and experience could support your business, please contact us on 01889 561 510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org