The RBD team is still here to help your business. Let’s work together to get your confident messages out there – reinforcing who you are, what you do and why people should choose your organisation before anyone else. Now is a probably as good a time as any to commit more effort on business development.
Here is a brief reminder on some of the headline facts about RBD:
1. railbusinessdaily.com, the UK’s only daily rail news alert system, reaches 35,000 rail industry professionals every day (influencers and decision-makers)
2. Our website receives a massive 2.5m visits a year (and rising)
3. Our online directory will help to drive some of our 2.5m visits to your website
4. Our business services team delivers award-winning websites, brochures, photography, videos and other collateral (they can even help with the writing and design of PQQs and ITTS). Now might be a good time to start refreshing some of your marketing material
5. And, once we have delivered your message, we can measure how many people have viewed your message – using the information to guide and advise on future sales and marketing activity
Contact us today by emailing Rachel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what we are doing during this public health situation:
Working from home
We’re still available during normal working hours via email and phone.
Daily video calls for welfare and planning
We’re keeping focused and making sure our team is well-informed.
Getting positive news out every day
We’re dedicated to doing our part to keep the rail industry continuing the great work it does.
Keeping in touch with clients and telling their stories
There’s so many great stories to tell – keep in touch with us and let us know what you are doing.
Helping our customers with their profile-raising work
Now is the time to talk about your business – get your message out there.
Supporting our rail industry family
How can we help you? Let us know and we’ll support you.