About Rail Business Daily:
Rail Business Daily is a daily, digital-first news platform and knowledge provider for the rail industry. Since our launch in July 2017 we have become the companion platform to the rail industry, keeping rail professionals up to date with the latest industry news. We are proud to be the most talked about news-site in rail. Concentrating on positive news stories and all that is good in rail, our subscriber list has rapidly risen to 21,000 active users and our website receives an average of 25,000 visits from industry professionals every month. We offer our users promotion options through paid stories, advertising options, email sendouts and through our business directory.
We are looking for someone to help push Rail Business Daily to the next level. You will be responsible for the daily running of the business, promoting our services to potential clients and strengthening our relationships with our subscriber base. You will have access to a team of designers, developers and marketers to assist you in your duties. You will report to directly to our board of directors and will be responsible for managing your own workload and achieving targets. You will be a key a member of our team and attend events and appear in videos as the ‘face’ of Rail Business Daily. Conducting interviews and occasionally taking a presenter role for video content.
- Promoting advertising options
- Main point of contact for managing client accounts
- Building and maintaining subscriber numbers
- Overseeing our website and digital platforms (email, social media, partner websites)
- Attending events to promote Rail Business Daily
- Appearing in editorial and promotion videos as the ‘face’ of Rail Business Daily
- Developing and presenting performance reports to the board.
- Working with editorial teams to manage our editorial calendar
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to audiences
- Strong organisational skills, providing a high level of attention to detail
- The ability to travel with some flexibility
- An understanding of the rail industry or a demonstrable interest in the industry
- Digital literacy -Rail Business Daily is a digital first platform so you will be expected to have a working knowledge of email platforms, social media, word processing and reporting tools.
- Confidence to attend events, talks and appear in videos as the ‘face’ of the Rail Business Daily brand
Full Time, Permanent
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Brand new, luxurious office environment with the support of a highly experienced and friendly team
- A target-based bonus structure
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com